The Nugget PRO is the affordable solution for high definition video playback. Its superior resolution HD video is the perfect match for the new generation of projector, LCD and plasma display technologies that feature native resolutions far superior to standard definition.
The Nugget PRO plays SD and HD MPEG2 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 files up to 80 Mb/second. Transfer video files to the Nugget PRO’s internal drive via gigabit Ethernet. Video clips can be played in their native resolution or converted to any supported output format.
Control via serial RS-422 or Ethernet. DoremiAM software is provided for effortless video clip and play list administration. The Nugget PRO can also play back video from a stored playlist for stand alone operation.
- Solid state drive (128GB)
- Removable drive(500GB)
The easy to use Doremi Asset Manager software seamlessly transfers popular computer video files to the Nugget’s internal hard drive via Gigabit Ethernet.
Doremi Asset Manager supports the file formats listed below:
RCV2 Remote Controller
The RCV2 9 pin serial controller provides a familiar VTR-like interface for remote control of up to two Nuggets. The RCV2 can also synchronize playback of two Nuggets.
- Solid State drive (SSD) option available
- Plays MPEG2 files up to 80Mbits/sec. MPEG2 files
- Reside on one internal drive
*To use Avid DNxHD codec technology available from Avid Technology, Inc., in the Doremi Asset Manager products available from Doremi Labs, plug a licensed Avid DNxHD codec into a licensed QuickTime player. Avid Technology, Inc., is not affiliated with Doremi Labs.
- RS-422 Serial
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Sony P2 and Odetics protocols
- Analog 6 channels
- AES/EBU 6 channels on a DB-25 connector
- IEC 958 Audio
- Embedded Audio on HD-SDI
- LTC In/Out
- ATC on HD-SDI
- Output Resolution: 1080i, 1080p, 720p, 525, 625 plus DVI resolutions
- Video Type
- Simultaneous Video Outputs
- DVI-D (via DVI-I)
- RGB / YPbPr (via DVI-I)(DVI-I breakout cable required for RGB and YPbPr output. Cable not included.)
- SYNC IN
- 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- 180W Max
- 1 Rack Unit 13” x 19” x 1.75” (330mm x 483mm x 44mm)