The DSV-J2 is a high quality 2D, 3D, and Stereoscopic digital playback device designed for large screen venues. The DSV-J2 supports resolutions up to 4K and features MPEG2 MXF and visually lossless JPEG2000 MXF file playback.
The DSV-J2 supports playback in High Definition (1920 x 1080), 2K (2048 x 1080) and optional 4K (4096 x 2160). 3D playback is supported in HD and 2K resolutions only. Super widescreen playback (Stereoscopic) is achieved by sending a unique SDI stream to each of two projectors.
The DSV-J2 features 8 channels of high quality uncompressed audio (48 KHz, 24 bits) via balanced digital AES/EBU or optional analog audio. The DSV-J2 provides frame accurate LTC Time Code output to synchronize external equipment. Each DSV-J2 includes the CineLister software that provides intuitive playlist capability with multiday scheduling.
|Event Editing Screen Play||Playback Screen||List Scheduling Screen|
CineLister allows the operator to build and play composition playlists as well as full session playlists. Playlists can include both JPEG2000 and MPEG2 movie files and pre-show content files. The graphic user interface simplifies the management of image files and creation of new image clips. CineLister’s extensive playlist creation capability can be used for on-line playback and play list scheduling.
- Multi-File Playback
- 2D & 3D Playback
- Enhanced Security
- Captioning Device Control
Doremi Labs’ optional MB-4K media block processor takes the dual-link HD-SDI outputs of the DSV-J2 and outputs a 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) image via 8 dual-link HD-SDI or four DVI connectors.
- JPEG2000 HD, 2K or 4K content file playback at HD, 2K resolution – 12 bit 444 (XYZ, RGB) on dual link HD-SDI (XYZ, RGB), and on DVI-D (optional)
- MPEG2 MXF HD content file playback
- JPEG2000 4K file playback at 4K resolution (optional)
- 3D – JPEG2000 content and 48p playback via Dual 10-bit 422 (YPbPr/YCxCz)
- Gigabit Ethernet for file transfer
- Gigabit Ethernet for control
- USB2.0 for content loading
- 1000GB of RAID5 storage
- AES/EBU audio digital 16 channels
- Single DB-25 connector
- Analog Audio (optional)
- Balanced or Unbalanced 8 channels
- Single DB-25 connector external 1RU chassis
- 8 optically isolated inputs
- 8 open collector outputs
- LTC time code output on BNC
- Front panel touchscreen (640 x 480) with visual keyboard
- Dual link HD-SDI
- Single link HD-SDI (two provided)
- DVI-D (optional external converter)
- 2048 x 1080 and 1920 x 1080 at 24, 25, 29.97 frame rates 12 bit 4:4:4 via dual link HD-SDI
- 2048 x 1080 and 1920 x 1080 at 48, 50, 59.94 frame rates 10 bit 4:2:2 via dual link HD-SDI
- 1280 x 720 at 48, 50, 59.94 frame rates 12 bit 4:4:4 via dual link HD-SDI
- Dual-Redundant Power Supply
- 100–240VAC 50–60Hz (350W max)
- 3U Rack Unit
- 20.5” x 19” x 5.25” inch (52 x 45 x 13 cm)