The Dimension 3D is a unique and highly versatile 3D Format converter allowing the conversion of any standard 3D format to another including changing of the frame rate. Standard video formats are supported from high definition to 2K. The Dimension 3D accepts both dual and single stream HD-SDI as well as HDMI® inputs and outputs. The versatility of Dimension 3D makes it suitable to fit into virtually all stereoscopic workflows:
- Allows for any 3D input stream format to be used with all types of display components currently available, including high end projectors and the latest generation 3D ready displays.
- Converts stereoscopic camera rig output to recorders and displays.
- Enables double stack 3D projection via HDMI®.
- By encoding the left and right eye streams into a single HDSDI stream and back again the unit becomes ideal for recording 3D content on standard HD tape and server technologies.
- When coupled with Doremi’s Nugget or V1 servers, a very cost effective 3D playout solution is provided especially in conjunction with the powerful Doremi Asset Management software.
A two line LCD display and function knob together simplify navigation through the Dimension 3D’s menus. A USB connection for remote operation and an infrared remote control are also provided. Firmware can be upgraded via a SD card or via USB.
- All Popular 3D Formats Supported (Any In to Any Out)
- Auto detect video format
- Front Panel and PC application to set up unit
- Can be fully integrated into the Doremi 2D & 3D product families including the powerful DoremiAM software package
- Front Panel Status Indicators
- Two line LCD display and function knob simplifies the menu navigation
- Infrared remote control or USB connection for remote operation
- Firmware upgrade via a SD card or via USB
- Single or Dual Stream HDSDI (For Dual HDSDI, the two inputs require to be locked in accordance with SMPTE 372 i.e. genlocked with no more than two–three pixels of difference)
- Single or Dual Stream HDSDI
- Single HDMI® Output with Info. Frames
- All standard 720, 1080 and 2K (2048 x 1080 4:4:4 at 12 bits) video formats supported for input
- All outputs are in a progressive format up to 1080p in line with current display technologies
- 16 channels of audio supported embedded in HDSDI
- 8 channels using HDMI®
- 8 channels of AES audio de-embedded
- Audio delay can be set from the GUI, front panel or IR Remote Control -1 to +2 frames
SUPPORTED 3D MODES
- Line by Line, Side by Side, Checkerboard, Top/Bottom, Dual Stream & Frame Packing
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LCC in the United States and other countries.