The Doremi TMS (Theatre Management System) provides a comprehensive and intuitive user interface designed for non IT users, so the booth operator will be able to take charge of the TMS operation with a few hours of training. In addition to the TMS operation, the solution provides a centralized high performance library to serve any multiplex configuration from 1 to 32 screens.
Based on 4x1Gb, or an optional dual 2x10Gb CX4 Ethernet and Hardware RAID5 storage, the LMS (Library Management System) can simultaneously ingest several screens without suffering from overload.
The base 6TB net capacity can later be easily expanded, using extension modules, to cover all kinds of multiplex requirements.
With an open gateway for the ticketing / POS, and connection to electronic delivery of medias through industry partners, the Doremi LMS ensures the highest level of integration currently available on the market to migrate a fully digital infrastructure.
- Compact reliable 2RU, 6TB Net library
- Very high performance 4x1GB and an optional dual 2x10Gb CX4 Ethernet
- Highly secured RAID5 storage
- Field proven Linus kernel OS
- Support any DCP-2000 configuration from 1 to 32 screens
- Very intuitive GUI for non IT users
- Easy gateway from Ticketing / POS
- CPU: E5620@2.4GHZ, TDP 80W
- RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHZ (6x2GB)
- System Drive: 2x 146GB SAS @ 15 000rpm RAID1
- Internal RAID: Hardware RAID5 on 4x2TB SATA drives 7200rpm
- External RAID: Pre-installed RAID management board
- PSU: 2x 870W redundant
- Management board: iDRAD6 Express board
- DVD: SATA 16x DVD drive
- Networking: 4x1Gb and an optional dual 2x10Gb CX4 Ethernet for content delivery to screens
- Connectivity: 2x e-sata available by adding a dual e-sata board 4x USB2 ports (2 front and 2 back)
- Base Server: H 8,7cm – 2U – (3,43 inches) x W 44,5 cm (17,53 inches) x D 66,5 cm (26,17 inches)