The Fidelio is a wireless audio system that delivers descriptive narration for the visually impaired (VI soundtrack), and amplified sound for the hearing impaired (HI soundtrack) in theaters. The system consists of a compact audio receiver with a plug-in head set, an audio transmitter which connects to any server via audio and USB connections, and a charging station accommodating ten (10) receivers. Auditorium and channel (VI or HI) can be easily configured from the touch screen tablet.
- Compact audio receiver (business card size)
- Audio receiver provides standard headphone jacks
- Audio transmitter connects to DCP products via audio cable and USB connection
- Optional CaptiView emitter can be included in audio transmitter
- Charging station for 10 receivers units
- Configure the auditorium and channel (HI or VI) through a Touch screen tablet interface from the front desk