The DCP-2K4 digital cinema server is a modification of the DCP-2000, which was the first commercially available server capable of playing JPEG2000 digital movies conforming to DCI specifications. They both provide superior reliability, image quality and an unmatched feature set.
The DCP-2K4’s 4U configuration includes DVD-ROM and removable SATA ingest inputs that give exhibitors additional flexibility on how they receive and ingest content at the screen level.
Like the DCP-2000, the DCP-2K4 plays JPEG2000 and MPEG2 MXF files. It also supports all of the latest 3D technologies including REAL D®, XpanD®, Sensio 3D®, Panavision3D®, Dolby 3D®, and dual-projectors 3D playback.
Each DCP-2K4 server includes the CineLister software utility that provides effortless scheduling and playlist administration. Playlists can include both JPEG2000 and MPEG2 movie files, and pre-show content files.
Doremi digital cinema servers are by far the most installed digital cinema server worldwide.
|Event Editing Screen Play||Playback Screen||List Scheduling Screen|
CineLister allows the operator to build and play composition playlists as well as full session playlists. Playlists can include both JPEG2000 and MPEG2 movie files and pre-show content files.
The graphic user interface simplifies the management of image files and creation of new image clips. CineLister’s extensive playlist creation capability can be used for on-line playback and play list scheduling.
- Multi-File Playback
- 2D & 3D Playback
- Enhanced Security
- Captioning Device Control
- JPEG2000 2K or 4K movie and preshow file playback at 2K resolution
- 12-bit 444 (XYZ, RGB) on dual link HD-SDI
- MPEG2 MXF interop movie, pre-show and alternative content file playback
- 3D – JPEG2000 movies and 48p playback via Dual 10-bit 422 (YPbPr/YCxCz)
- TI’s CineLink II Strong Link Encryption
- Thomson’s NexGuard Forensic Watermarking
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Security Certified
- Gigabit Ethernet for file transfer
- Gigabit Ethernet for control & subtitling
- RS-422 serial control port
- USB 2.0
- External control of captioning cervices
- WGBH & PCS (Option)
- Up to 6TB of RAID5 storage
- AES/EBU audio16 channels
- Single DB-25 connector
- Balanced or unbalanced analog audio 8 channels (two options available)
- Single DB-25 connector internal board
- External digital audio (DB-25) to analog audio converter in a1RU rack mount chassis
- 8 optically isolated inputs
- 8 open collector outputs
- USB, Ethernet, CRU SATA 2, DVD-ROM
- Dual link HD-SDI with physical link encryption
- Dual link 2048 x 1080 24p 4:4:4 12 bit
- Two single links 2048 x 1080 24p 4:2:2 10 bit
- Dual-Redundant Power Supply
- 100–240VAC 50–60Hz (2 x 400W)
- 4U Rack Unit
- 19” x 22” x 7” inch (48 x 56 x 19cm)
- Weight 48lbs/22Kg