Doremi CineAsset is a complete Mastering Software suite that can create and playback encrypted (Pro version) and unencrypted DCI compliant packages from virtually any source. CineAsset includes a separate ‘Editor’ application for generating DCPs.
With the CineAsset Database, asset management has never been more simple. Drop folders allow for automated transfer of image sequences and other media files into the database. CineAsset Pro adds the ability to easily generate KDM’s for any encrypted content in the database.
Also included is CinePlayer, used for the quality control of created assets as well as the playback of any file type supported by CineAsset on your personal computer.
CineAsset offers additional functionality when used with Doremi Digital Cinema Servers including transport controls, file transfer and KDM management for the connected device.
CineExport is also included for Mac users. CineExport is a plug-in for Apple Compressor used to convert Final Cut Pro sequences and popular media formats to DCI compliant Digital Cinema Packages (DCPs).
CineAsset DCP Editor
- Convert popular video files to DCI compliant digital cinema packages (DCPs)
- Multi-reel support
- Multiple Filters (Scale, XYZ Colorspace Conversion, Timecode Burn-in, Logo Overlay, Audio Delay, Trimmer)
- Create and playback DCP’s with subtitles
- Generate encrypted DCP’s (Pro version only)
- Support for still picture import (create DCPs from a single image)
- Custom Luts and Matrix values for color conversion (.csv and .3dl files)
- High Frame Rate support (47.95, 48, 50, 59.94, 60, 72 and 96)
- Supplemental DCP support
- Load/save project capability
- Command line support
- API Available
- Support for Projector Certificates
- KDM and Certificate Manager – database of KDM’s and certificates creates an easy way to see properties make modifications to selected items
- VU meter in CineAsset Editor preview
- Reel names in CineAsset Editor will automatically update to the CPL name when using DCP as a source
CineAsset Render Nodes (optional)
- Increases processing speed by distributing JPEG2000 encoding across multiple computers on a network
- Supports up to 5 render nodes per CineAsset
- Build clip databases
- Generate KDM’s for encrypted content (Pro version only)
- Dropin folder for automated transfer of image sequences and other media files
CinePlayer DCP Player
- Real time XYZ to RGB color correction
- Playback encrypted DCP’s
- Playback DCP’s with subtitles
- Playback other multimedia formats (MXF, MOV, etc.)
- VU meter
CineAsset Device Control*
- Device KDM manager allows management of KDM’s on selected device
- Convert, transfer, schedule and playback 2D or 3D video clips
- Ingest content via Ethernet or FTP and automate file transfer to servers
- Transport controls for the connected servers
- Retrieve Media Block certificates
CineAsset Task View
- Monitor and control tasks in the queue
- View detailed information about processes and incomplete tasks
CineExport DCP Export Plug-in for Compressor
- Compatible with Apple Compressor 3.5.3 and 4.0
- Standard version without encryption and Pro version with encryption and KDM generation
OS: XP, Vista, Windows 7
RAM: 1GB minimum – 4GB recommended
CPU: Pentium IV 3.0GHz minimum – Quad Core recommended
OS: 10.6.X and above
RAM: 1GB minimum – 4GB recommended
CPU: Intel based Dual Core – Quad Core recommended
Supported Image Sequences:
Supported Audio Files:
*To use Avid DNxHD codec technology from Avid Technology, Inc. in CinePlayer from Doremi Labs, plug a licensed Avid DNxHD codec into a licensed QuickTime player. Avid Technology, Inc. is not affiliated with Doremi Labs.
**To use MP3 codec technology in CinePlayer, install a licensed QuickTime player on your computer. QuickTime player is not a Doremi product and it is not provided as part of CinePlayer available from Doremi Labs.