Type: Full Time
Location: Laval (QC), Canada
Will serve as a key member of our Theater Management System (TMS) quality assurance department by performing several quality tests on recently developed software. He/she will work closely with the software developers and other QA team members in other Doremi locations (USA and France).
- The software tester responsibility include performing quality assurance testing on internally developed software applications, systems and websites, as well as compatibility testing with latest Doremi or other digital cinema servers software.
- Produce test plan and test cases;
- Work closely with developers to understand the product and track, report, and verify bugs;
- Test web-based applications in term of features, availability and performance;
- Create and perform functional, usability, platform compatibility, and stress tests on software applications, systems, and web-sites;
- Report defects in the bug tracking system;
- Show creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness;
- Write automated scripts to perform stress tests, and performance tests;
- Ensure the high quality of the application releases.
- College degree in computer science;
- Previous experience in software quality assurance;
- Some shell programing/scripting skills (i.e bash, Batch);
- Some Network understanding (DHCP, FTP, HTTP, SSH, physical setup);
- User level knowledge of Linux;
- Full testing life cycle, including stress, functional, performance and integration testing;
- Motivation to find and identify defects and ensure issues are reproducible – we are not looking for a robot tester but a thinker who can identify himself/herself with real life scenarios and corner cases.
- English/French – verbal and written.
Email your resume to: email@example.com