Type: Full Time
Location: Burbank, California
Prepare Test plans for Digital Cinema Products, for both software and hardware, to qualify release
candidates before general release/release for production.
● Interacts with other engineering groups, project and product managers, to define overall test
plans to generate and to document detail of procedure to execute.
● Prepares test plans during the development phase before availability of release candidate to
qualify functional behavior of new features.
● Analyzes test results and provides regular progress reports.
● Identifies functional problems and suggests resolution.
● Estimates readiness of release candidate for general release.
● Provide technical support and directions to test technicians executing the test plans
● Maintain test procedure documentation for regression testing.
● Improve testing procedure efficiency where possible.
● Bachelor in Computer Science or EE.
● Multiple years experience in testing electronic equipment.
● Knowledge of video product for professional and digital cinema in particular. Understanding of
interaction between the different equipment in video systems and digital cinema in particular.
● Experience in making test plans for regression testing is a plus.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org