Location: Burbank, California
Type: Full time employee
Doremi has an opening for an in-house Interaction / GUI Designer / UX Designer.
Our ideal candidate will have a formal graphic design education with a minimum of 4 years of experience as an interaction designer or similar. The position will involve creating appealing, engaging and modern visual interfaces that connects quickly and effectively customers to product. The Interaction / GUI Designer / UX Designer will also understand all components of our customer experience, and keeps all UI’s innovative while maximizing usability. This position is integral to the creative process and plays a pivotal role in the conception and design of new products. This team member should have a passion for creative interface solutions that are based upon an understanding of our product functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Gathering and understanding requirements.
- Conceptualization of strategic direction for interaction efforts.
- Creation of GUI designs for web applications.
- Creation of designs for the mobile web and social media solutions.
- Creation of strategic planning and design-related documentation.
- Developing Information Architecture documentation (site maps, navigation models, content models) for mobile and web applications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Creativity and expert-level graphic design.
- Proficiency in creating wireframes.
- User experience design.
- Ability to research, understand and organize large amounts of specialized content.
- Knowledge of branding and following style guidelines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Photoshop & Illustrator expertise.
- Knowledge of the latest web design, technologies and trends.
- Great attention to detail, including the ability to QA your own work.
- A professional attitude with a willingness to accept direction.
- A strong understanding of user-experience design and information architecture.
- Degree in graphic design or related field.
- 4+ years professional experience as an interactive designer or similar.
- Exceptional written, verbal and listening skills.
- Must be able to independently take projects from concept to finish.
Email your resume to email@example.com